Sunday, December 10, 2006

Nic Cage....taking a break



Nicolas Cage said that he has made plenty of films and now he wants to explore his other interests- such as helping develop independent cinema in his new home of the Bahamas.

"I'm thinking about taking more time in between movies," he said. "I feel I've made a lot of movies already and I want to start exploring other opportunities that I can apply myself to, whether it's writing or other interests that I may develop."

Cage was in Nassau last week to receive the Chopard Award for career achievement. Sean Connery presented the award at the Atlantis Theater in Paradise Island.

"Nic is a professional and brings to the table all the stuff that makes it a real joy," Connery said.

1 comment:

shrimpfriedrice said...

"...and besides, no one is offering me any work now anyway!"