Thursday, April 26, 2007

Baldwin on The View Friday



Alec Baldwin has already taped an appearance on The View that will air tomorrow.

"Obviously calling your child a pig or anything else is improper and inappropriate and I apologize to my daughter for that," Baldwin said.

"There's nothing wrong with being frustrated or angry about the situation," he said. "It's the way you do it, and as people often do in this world, I took it out on the wrong person."

Baldwin said that he has asked NBC to release him from his contract for 30 Rock because he doesn't want the show or its cast and crew to be negatively affected by him.

"If I never acted again I couldn't care less," he told the audience. "I would like to devote myself to the cause of parental alienation," which is a subject Baldwin says he's writing a book about.

People

No comments: