TMZ is reporting that Larry Birkhead received a Fed Ex from Debra Opri on Saturday- containing a 112 page bill for legal services. The grand total: $620,492.84.
Opri billed her services out at $475 an hour. Take a gander at some of the ridiculous charges:
- A total of three $1,500 monthly charges for Luck Media & Marketing, Opri's personal publicist.
- March 8, 2007, Opri billed $161.65 for an Outback Steakhouse dinner. And get this-- the bill was for $111.65. Opri left a $50 tip and billed Birkhead, who wasn't even there!
- Opri billed Birkhead $4,265 for Cingular roaming service while she was in the Bahamas.
- Opri billed Birkhead 18 times for a limo service that took them to and from the Ft. Lauderdale courthouse to the private residence.
- October 22, 2006, Opri billed Birkhead $1,116.16 for a dinner at Graycliff, a restaurant in Nassau. The note next to the charge is "Alexiou atty mtg." Alexiou is Birkhead's lawyer in the Bahamas. Birkhead was not present.
- The next day, October 23, Opri billed $2,467.75 at Graycliff restaurant for another meal. The charge again was for "Alexiou atty mtg." Again, Birkhead was not present.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Posted by Gabs at 7:35 AM