Thursday, July 06, 2006

J Lo will go voodoo on your ass



J Lo's ex-husband, Ojani Noa, claims that Lopez cast "voodoo" spells on him and other lovers, according to the Post

"She was doing bad things to a lot of people," Noa said. "She was doing all this religious bullshit ... to me, to her second husband Cris Judd, to Puffy Combs, to Marc Anthony." Like what?! How bizarre

Lopez had paid Noa $150,000 to keep his big mouth shut. J Lo says he has been running around to the tabloids and book shopping as fast as he can. She said he even had the balls to ask for $5 million to stop.

"I live in a free country," Noa said."I can express myself. I can talk and say whatever I want to. No?"

Reps for Lopez and Combs declined to comment on the super freaky voodoo yesterday.

1 comment:

Katerina said...

This is such bullshit... If this were actually true and this Noa guy believed it, why on earth ever talk about it??? I know I would be scared to reveal something like that if I believed it.