Monday, July 17, 2006

Ray Ray is straight up



Rachel Ray recently said, "I don't care about any fashion enough to give up food."

Asked how she manages her weight, "I don't," she said at the Television Critics Association's summer meeting. "I buy jeans with stretch. Everything I have has stretch in it. I haven't known my weight since I was 12. I have enough pressure."

Ray's new show debuts on Sept. 18. "I want to laugh and eat something in every show," she said. "It's very important to me that everything is accessible. People love that sort of friendly advice and that sense of community when you get advice from a peer instead of an expert."

"We're talkers in my family. We're very loud, talkative, volatile people," she said of her style. "I got a big mouth. My husband is a lot like me. He doesn't bruise easily."

No comments: