Monday, July 31, 2006

It's heat exhaustion! I'm dehydrated! It's an asthma attack!



Last week, Georgia Rule producer James G. Robinson wrote Lindsay Lohan a letter regarding her behavior on set and doubted her absence was related to "heat exhaustion." In other words, he called it like it is.

"You and your representatives have told us that your various late arrivals and absences from the set have been the result of illness; today we were told it was heat exhaustion," Robinson wrote. "We are well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so-called 'exhaustion.'" The brain of Hollywood!

Lohan's mom said the wording of the letter was ridiculous. "I feel when you are 19 years old it is way out of line. ... Maybe he has personal issues with whomever and it came out with my child," she said. "I don't know him. I can't judge him. I don't think it was a smart thing to do to a young girl." Enough!! Your child? How about your daughter? Dina had her usual excuses ready:

"Lindsay was in 105 degree weather saying, 'Mommy, I feel sick; like I am going to faint.' She took herself to the hospital. She has asthma and in extreme cold or heat you can't breathe." Mommy? What is this? Is Lohan still 12?

Lohan plays herself, I mean a troubled teen in "Georgia Rule" which also stars Jane Fonda and Felicity Huffman. Robinson said in the letter that Lohan has been frequently late for filming and has been "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional." Read the letter here....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been diagnosed with asthma when I was four. Extreme heat/cold weather has never been a problem. I'm even doing a daily routine of jogging to keep myself in shape, and even though I run with an inhaler...I don't see what the problem is. To blame it on exhaustion and asthma is simply using excuses. She shouldn't be acting if she's constantly making up ridiculous excuses and ruining it for everyone else. Or she needs to step up her act and start being mature and fess up and maybe then she'll be taken more seriously and people wouldn't be so reluctant to take her on as an actress.