Monday, July 17, 2006

Timberlake on the inhale



When asked if he'd ever want to be elected President of the United States, Timberlake told UK's Observer Music Monthly, "I've done way too many drugs already."

"I've already inhaled and I've already...who knows. I'm just like everyone else. I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught places with my pants down -- it's just I make sure there are no cameras around." Clever and cautious! Until now....

"What I really think is that I've never done anything that bad," he said. Uh huh. "I don't show up drunk to functions. The drugs that I do have been in my own private time. I've never been arrested -- though that's not to say that I won't!"

3 comments:

Aliecat said...

Seriously, when did he get all those tats?

Gabs said...

alie, it's for his film alpha dog

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426883/

Aliecat said...

Ahh...thanks!