Thursday, January 11, 2007

Madonna....Team Rosie



On the Today show this morning, Madonna defended her pal Rosie O'Donnell. "People are giving Rosie a hard time. I wish they'd stop. I don't think it's fair," she said.

Madge told Meredith Vieira that she'd first heard about the word war between O'Donnell and Trump while vacationing "in the middle of the Indian Ocean" and immediately e-mailed Rosie.

"I have to hear it from the horse's mouth," Madonna said. "Basically, I mean, she's a stand-up comic. I think all stand-up comics talk about provocative things in their monologues before shows, and I think that's a commonplace thing."

"I don't know exactly the content of what she said," Madonna said, "but I have a feeling that if every stand-up comic was penalized for saying politically incorrect things or provocative things, I think they'd all be hung in the public square."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES MAMA!!!

Anonymous said...

Word!

Anonymous said...

Madonna has to throw in "provocative" and "political."
She made fun of his hair, for God's sake! That's what bothered him most.

Anonymous said...

I love how she comments before she even saw or listened to what happened. Typical celebrity.
I hate her and Rosie. Self centered wackos

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank the gay community for foisting both madonna and rosie off on us

esp rosie
we can look forward to decades more of her chronic pms

/not

Anonymous said...

Donald Trump was right to up one on Rosie. Rosie is the last person in the world who should make fun of anyone.

Anonymous said...

Why did Donald Trump get so whacked out about Rosie? Comedians make fun of him all time, so why was he so upset this time? Either way, he's a loser and the only person to benefit from this was Rosie. Her ratings at the View are through the roof. Go Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Donald Trump is a dirty old man and a publicity hag! He acts like a fifteen year old and should look in the mirror before calling someone else ugly. Rosie O Donnel is not a supermodel and doesn't need to be goodlooking. Her attactiveness is not related to whether her comments about Trumps lack of morals are fact or fiction either. Although Trump craves fame, he can't handle the public criticism that comes with it. Threatening to turn Rosie's girlfriend away from her through the use of his "money or power" is really low. How much more self importance can someone put on themselves? Donald Trump is egotistical, immature and stupid. Wealth and brains do net necessarily coincide. I'm on Rosie's side.