Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Angelina says Shiloh the blob is an outcast



Jolie has reportedly told Look magazine that she simply feels "more connected" to her adopted children than she does with biological daughter Shiloh.

"She looks like Brad. It's funny because she's almost going to be the outcast in the family because she's blonde and blue-eyed," Angelina said.

Jolie claims "she feels more of a connection" to her adopted kids Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2, than she does to "privileged" 18-month-old Shiloh.

She says, "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born."

"But I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable." Maybe Jolie can send Shiloh to Bangladesh for awhile so she will start to appreciate things....

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your page set up. Its very girly and pretty.
About this Angelina story - i say bull sh!t. These tabloids need to stop making up stories about this woman. its been relentless for 3 years straight now.

Anonymous said...

She didn't say it.