Monday, August 08, 2005

Sharon Stone likes "gay sports"



Sharon Stone has made an announcement. Her hobbies are similar to those "favored by gay females."

Stone said, "I love to fish. I'm kind of mad about the fishing thing. I go back east and fish with my brother. I like the fly fishing thing." Yes...the fly fishing thing.

"Fishing, golfing... I like the boring sports. Golfing is kind of a lesbian sport. I also like baseball. I just like a lot of the lesbian sports, I have to say. I'm a little heavy loafers - it's true, if you think about it." Boring, gay sports? How so? Oddness.

contactmusic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to her high IQ? Maybe the stroke is having a delayed effect.

Anonymous said...

Lesbian Sports -Brought to you by Timex - Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Anonymous said...

The bleachers at all lesbian sporting events are not constructed with nails or any other fasteners. They are all tongue 'n groove.

Anonymous said...

She's off her rocker