Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pam Anderson's stalker



Pamela Anderson filed for a restraining order against a man she claims has confronted her and her children.

Anderson contends that William Stansfield, 29, has been "stalking and harassing me, my sons and other family members for more than a month," according to court documents.

Anderson said she saw Stansfield talking to her 7-year-old son at school. She said when she approached him, he told her he wanted her to stop working on her TV series "Stacked" and commit to a movie he had written for her.

"I was very uncomfortable and immediately told him to leave us alone, and my sons and I left the school," Anderson said.

She mentioned three other incidents that "frightened me tremendously" in which Stansfield allegedly confronted her mother, sister-in-law and a baby sitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

purely plastic. I wonder what it's like to have a Barbie doll as your inspiration.