Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Paris is called out



World renowned designer Valentino has declared that Paris Hilton is homely, common and indecent. When he heard that Paris was considering one of his designs for a wedding gown he actually got a shiver. Nope..she will not be wearing a Valentino.

Valentino Garavani reportedly "shuddered" before saying, "No, I don't like her. She is marrying the son of a friend of mine. They have billions. She is vulgar, and she is not even pretty. The Hiltons, they have nothing."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally someone said what everyone thinks of that bitch. the hiltons? ehhh. thee have nothing darlink

neal gardner said...

Paris thinks Valentino is too common to be wearing her break-away rhinestone-encrusted Juicy Couture thong.

Elizabeth said...

I'm with Valentino. His clothes are far, far too good for the likes of Paris Hilton. She's just blech.

When my October "Vanity Fair" came in the mail, I was appalled to see the blight on the cover: one Ms. Hilton. I experienced my own shudder. I couldn't stand to have that unclean topless chippie staring up from my coffee table, so I ripped the cover of the magazine right off and tossed it in the garbage. I'm not recycling that thing.

Gabs said...

iopine..you are great. Unclean chippie....Im writing that one down

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with her nose, it has a big hook on it and slopes downward. She reminds me of a hawk with her features. I never thought she or her ilk were attractive. Except for Nicole Ritchie, she's cute. But her sister Nikki is just...fugly too.