Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Madonna...soon single?



Britain's Daily Star reported that Guy Ritchie has quit Kabbalah and Madge is mad as hell. Guy has allegedly said that he has already wasted too much time on the red string.

A source said, "Madonna is absolutely fuming with Guy. Kabbalah is her life and she feels like Guy has rejected her as well as the cult. It took her years to convince him to join the sect and she was thrilled by his growing enthusiasm for it over the past years."

They say critics are sick of the Kabbalah plugs and he wants to distance himself from Madonna. I mean from Kabbalah.

2 comments:

Kat in da Hat said...

Finally! I love Guy.

I will call him "Gee" as the French do.

I will make him bangers and mash.

I will bang and mash him too! (in a good way)

neal gardner said...

Again, another young male celeb dealing well with menopause.

Can't wait until Guy Ritchie gets his balls back. Maybe he'll start making good movies again.