Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Yes I will! No I won't....



Kelly Brook is threatening to sue producers of her movie Three if they don't cut her dirty sex scenes, but that hasn't stopped her from stripping off for a brand new set of nudie photos.

"I've never done a shoot like this before, it's by far the most risqué thing I've ever done," says Kelly of photos shot by photographer David Bailey.

"It's black and white nudes, but just because I'm naked in them doesn't mean it's not art and not credible. I'm 25 and I'm not going to look like this forever. I thought it was a great opportunity and these are going to be the photographs I'll show my grandchildren... Well, maybe I won't show them to my grandchildren, but I'll have them until the day I die."

2 comments:

CrankyBiscuit said...

Poofy as it is, I kinda love that dress.

Anonymous said...

sometimes poffy dresses make me look fat but that one makes you look really good kelly!