Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Doherty....uhhh, go to hell



Shannen Doherty hung up on a Newsweek reporter during a recent phone interview. She was promoting her new series Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty when reporter Nicki Gostin blurted, "Haven't you had some bad breakups? You tried to run over a boyfriend a long time ago, right?" Was she smacking her gum too?

Doherty replied, "No, and if that's the way you're going with this then I'd rather not even do the interview. I'm not going to have things rehashed from 15 years ago. I'm not going to combat lies. I can already tell what's going to be in your article."

When Gostin tried to explain, Shannen said, "Let me hang up and call my publicist and then we'll reconvene, because I'm not going down this path." She never returned the call to complete the interview....blame her?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no not blame her!!! she is right isnt she

this f****** a***** i´m sorry could tell lies

she was completely right!!!