Thursday, August 17, 2006

JT...still trying to get your attention



JT had a few words regarding the latest American Idol, Taylor Hicks. "People think he looks so normal and he's so sweet and he's so earnest, but he can't carry a tune in a bucket," Timberlake said.

"If he has any skeletons whatsoever- if, God forbid, he's gay- and all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like 'Oh, my God, I voted for a queer!' It's just too much pressure." Nuh uh!

As far as American Idol, "I despise it, and yet I'm completely fascinated," he said. JT's publicist said, "These comments are taken completely out of context." Hope so

People

2 comments:

FatMom said...

Well, I have to say that I agree with JT on that one...of course I can't stand JT, either.

Make it Funny said...

Hi,

I would like to invite u to my new Blog:

- Make it Funny -

Crazy TV Ads, images and more.

If you want to, we can trade a link.

Thanks.