Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Where is baby David?



The father of Madonna's adopted child would really appreciate an update on his son. Yohane Banda told local Malawi newspaper the Daily Times, that getting in touch with Madonna and Guy Ritchie has so far proven difficult.

Banda said, "I don't have her phone and mailing addresses. All I want is to find out how my son is but I don't know how I can do it. I only talked to her once at the High Court and I want to talk to her now and find out about my child."

Madonna insisted there would be regular trips back to Malawi, where she has set up a charity foundation, so that baby David will know his homeland. But the boy's father wants to hear how his son is doing right now- not when the kid is 10, "I want to talk to her (Madonna) now and find out about my child. All I want is to find out how my child is doing and not to have him back."

No comments: