Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Keanu Reeves runs over pap



Keanu Reeves has been accused of hitting Brazilian male paparazzo Alison Silva with his Porsche as he left a clinic in Torrance, California on Tuesday night.

Silva was later treated for a broken wrist and other injuries. According to reports, Reeves was handcuffed by cops but later released after he gave a statement.

A police spokesman says, "Mr. Reeves said he was trying to pull away from the curb. As he pulled away, the photographer called out 'Ah my knee' and Mr. Reeves pulled over."

But Silva claims Reeves tried to kill him and drive off laughing, "I have never had anybody going after me like this - like he wanted to kill me. After I took his picture he was driving away from me. But then he turned round in a circle and drove straight at me. The can bonnet hit me in the knees. I was lying in the street. Keanu kept saying 'Oh my God, what have I done?' He was going away until he saw someone had seen the whole thing."

No comments: