Thursday, November 29, 2007

Nic Kidman's kids keep their distance



Nicole Kidman allegedly told a U.K. TV show that her adopted kids call her Nicole. "My kids don't call me mommy, they don't even call me mom. They call me Nicole, which I hate and tell them off for it," Kidman says.

Isabella, 14 and Connor, 12, live with Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes- the kids are being raised as Scientologists in LA.

Nicole said, "Yes, they're being raised as Scientologists. I don't want to go there. My daughter and son, their life is molded by the way I live. If I wasn't willing to take on that responsibility, I shouldn't have adopted them. Then it can be argued that I should never have divorced, and that's true, too, but sometimes you don't have a decision in that. People fall out of love, they do."

"When children are teenagers, they have a say in where they want to be. Los Angeles is a big draw, and I'm looking to get a place there so we can share more."

Source/ Image: Babble

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's become the distant ice queen, look at her terrible cruel and oppressive movies. Something has twisted and gone stale inside her heart and she can't hide it.

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah whatever,,,, but if that is what has happend it will be that way no matter how much u want to change it... see for Nicole her movies does not actually potrait her as an ice queen nor a twisted person... u need to ask the scriptwriters etc but if u mean to say that she is not a very good mother,. i am with u.. why adopt children and lift their hopes only to slap them in the face with "people stop loving fall out of love" that is BS... those kids are the best things that have ever happened to some people and for some reasons u are making things worse for them again with your divorce...no wonder they dont call u mom mommyu... u dont deserve it...

Anonymous said...

Do you folks have a fb fan page? I regarded for one on twitter however could not uncover one, I would like to
become a fan!

Look into my weblog - I'M Having Trouble Getting Pregnant