Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Lohan packs



Lindsay Lohan is heading for Europe for two weeks and has packed 10 trunks full of clothes. She is off to promote her Disney thing, Herbie.

Her super star stylist Rachel Zoe said, "This girl went though two trunks of clothes in 48 hours in New York, so I would imagine there will be eight or 10 trunks. She'll wear at least three outfits a day. I am the biggest fashion obsessed person in the world. But in Lindsay I feel like I may have met my match. If she wasn't an actress, she would be a stylist, because she would have to be."

IMDb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm glad you printed this blurb. I just read about this stylist... originally in the LA Times I think. She actually looks better than her clients! These girls are looking their worst, IMO, under her controlled efforts. (Although the pic posted here of Lindsay in purple at M+MSmith is pretty good.)

This look she's created is not sexy or color-coordinated. These kids look tired and over-made-up in almost every pic. And the straw shade of hair color? WTF. No one can pull that off.

Nicole Ritchie is looking alot better since she slimmed down, but I think she's at the point where she could maybe pick up a sandwich again.

Anonymous said...

oops, I guess what I should've said! Remember when sex symbols were really gorgeous? Farrah Fawcett back in the 70's and people like that. Angelina Jolie of course, is very beautiful.

Lindsay used to be so pretty in a natural way. Now she looks like she's playin' in mom's closet or something.

Gabs said...

Funnnny abomb xoxo