Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Say goodbye to Daryl



Daryl Hannah is quitting the biz to devote her time to saving the planet. Hannah said that her forthcoming flick "Living Neon Dreams" will be her last role.

Daryl said, "I am more focused on trying to save the planet and other living creatures than on my career at the moment. I won't be doing anything for a while because I'm focused on environmental issues. I live in a solar-powered house built with eco-friendly materials and things salvaged from a 19th century barn. I also drive a 100 per cent bio-diesel car. I try to follow this ideal through all aspects of my life."

imdb

5 comments:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I didn't know she was still working!!

I wish we all could afford to be so enviromentally friendly. SHe should raise money to buy us ALL solar powered houses!

neal gardner said...

darryl hannah will now return to the sea and save dolphins from nets and jessica simpson. hopefully this time, tom hanks won't fall in love with her and bring her back to new york.

Anonymous said...

Hey, John Kennedy Jr. loved her. And Jackie O gave her hell. I give her credit for standing up to that.

carrie said...

true, it's a luxury she has access to-- worrying about the environment.
it is more important to consider people who are impoverished.
but, still...

Michael K said...

Daryl is seriously hot. Did you see that movie Dancing at the Blue Iguana where she played a stripper. She was soo terrible in that. But I love her, because she's a GRADE A Train Wreck! Her and Melanie Griffith should totally hook up.