Monday, August 01, 2005

Aniston on Brad

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jennifer Aniston has confessed that she still loves her estranged husband Brad Pitt.

"I will love him for the rest of my life. He's a fantastic man," she told Vanity Fair magazine. She said she really was unaware of Angelina and Brad being behind the divorce and that the couple's marriage had broken down on itself.

"The world was shocked and I was shocked. I'd be a robot if I said I didn't feel moments of anger, of hurt, of embarrassment."

She denies the reason for their break-up was because she was putting her acting career ahead of plans to start a family.

"That really annoyed me," she says. "I've never in my life said I don't want children. I did and I do and I will. I would never give up that experience for a career. I want to have it all."

1 comment:

neal gardner said...

Other things Jennifer Aniston was unaware of:
1. if (myHashtable.ContainsKey(myKey)){ myValue = (string)myHashtable[myKey];
2. Botanically speaking, the tomato you eat is a fruit, yet Horticulturally speaking, the tomato is a vegetable plant.
3.The text of the Magna Carta of 1215 bears many traces of haste, and is clearly the product of much bargaining and many hands.
4.Every gossip paper for the past year has basically spelled out (in great big yellow and/or white letters splashed across the front page) to the world that yes, brad and angelina are going to be the next big hollywood couple.
5. Oliver remained a close prisoner in the dark and solitary room to which he had been consigned by the wisdom and mercy of the board.