Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hatcher rocks in her van



Teri Hatcher wants it, and when she get's it, she heads to her van down by the river. She keeps her Volkswagon van permanently parked in her driveway just for bumping.

Hatcher publicly confessed she had been celibate for eons after her marriage to actor Jon Tenney ended. But she said she's making up for lost time, by bringing all of her lovers back to her "passion wagon."

She said, "I'm living my youth late. I worked when I was young, then I was married for ten years. So I enjoy the innocence of a great make-out. I've had that battered VW van for years. I think it's sexy and hot to get to grips with a guy in my passion wagon."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ions? You mean eons.

Chick said...

Get to grips?

What the hell is wrong with this picture?!

Gabs said...

thanks anon..i went atomic

Anonymous said...

Teri, keep the info to yourself and don't make the mistake of thinking the world wants to sleep with you.

Is she really leaving the show? I never heard the outcome to that one. What a David Caruso move that would be!