Monday, August 01, 2005

Ricci wants to pop with Timberlake



Filming begins in the next few weeks for "Black Snake Moan". The drama stars Christina Ricci playing a nympho and Justin Timberlake as her sex addict love interest.

Ricci said, "Justin's going to be great. He seems perfect for the part. He's a really sweet guy. It's basically about how two people can save each other and free themselves from the places they've been reduced to in society. There's a very intimate communication between my and Sam's character. It's really moving. Me and my sister are like, 'Do you think Justin will teach us how to pop and lock?' I really want him to."

Samuel L. Jackson also stars as Ricci's father figure. The flick will hit theaters next year.

2 comments:

neal gardner said...

"Justin's going to be great. He seems perfect for the part."
...as her sex addict love interest.

what else would she say? "Y'know, I was really hoping I'd be cast with someone with more dramatic acting experience. Oh, I don't know, maybe William H Macy or Phillip Seymore Hoffman."

...right. I'm sure she didn't ask for too much money to take this part.

Anonymous said...

Ridiculous, of course. Like Justin Timberturd has the depth or skills to be in a starring role. Only with Cameron Diaz would I find it excusable.

Stop these musical dirtbags from taking my hard-earned movie money. I know, I could avoid the film but boy, there goes Dukes of Hazzard. Who wants to miss that, the next Gone With The Wind! Jessica Simpson starring at the multiplex... blech!!