Friday, May 11, 2007

Jane Fonda says...Punish Paris



Jane Fonda told Larry King that she is happy Paris Hilton is going to the slammer. Fonda said that people less privileged than Hilton would have received an "ever harsher punishment."

She said, "I'm glad she's being sentenced. I'm glad she is going to do the time. If she were black, if she were poor, she would have done it much sooner."

"I believe these young people have to, you know, have to - have to learn their lessons. You pay for irresponsibility. Kids need structure. Kids need a good foundation and values. I was lucky, my dad had values and he passed them on. If you don't have that in your life as a young person, it's really tough. And especially if you're rich and spoiled and you are made into a celebrity."

Female First

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised to hear her say that. That's actually the first thing she has EVER said that I agree with.

Now STFU and retire already- you're TOO OLD for Hollywood!

Anonymous said...

If Jane had to pay for every underage crime and juvenile behavior, illegal drug transaction she committed at Lo-lan's same age she would still be doing time. What a hypocrite.

AllyCat said...

Shut Up Fonda

Anonymous said...

Jane drug thing turned out to be she was busted for taking her vitiamins over the boarder to canada from the US...She hate drugs. And, she preached non drug use.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Fonda.....You kinda forgot about being with the North Vietnamese Army, encouraging them to kill American Soldiers.
Your really a role model!
I'm surprised you haven't gone to Iraq to encourage the Taliban an al Quida to kill more American troops!
Your a traitor to your county!
So Shut the F*** Up!

Rick Rockhill said...

jane Fonda...you must be kidding. For a bit of Paris humor, I wrote a fun post on my blog about Paris Hilton…stop by and check it out:

http://rickrockhill.blogspot.com/2007/06/dr-wang-channels-conrad-hilton-beyond.html

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory