Thursday, May 10, 2007

Johnny Depp is ready to wed



Johnny Depp is reportedly all ready to wed his long-term girlfriend Vanessa Paradis this summer.

The Daily Mail says that their daughter Lily-Rose's recent illness has "spurred them into action."

A source told The Mail, "Johnny and Vanessa have one of the strongest relationships in Hollywood but after their daughter was taken ill the family became an even closer-knit unit."

"They have talked about marriage on and off for a long time but the recent emotional roller-coaster they have had to endure seems to have spurred them into action.

Depp and Paradis are expected to marry during the summer in a chapel within the 50-acre grounds of their home in the village of Plan de la Tour, about an hour from St. Tropez in the south of France.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God!!!

I am so happy for them.I totally admire Johnny Depp as my role model and I think he would do great with Vanessa Paradis.Especially after all that trauma over lily-rose.I sincerely wish the whole family a happy ending.