Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Timberlake has been sneaking around with Reba McEntire!



Justin Timberlake has hit the country scene- he's writing songs with Reba. Who knew? "I just wrote and produced a song for Reba for her new record," he said. Busy boy.

Timberlake said that he is no stranger to country music. "I'm from Tennessee, so I'm making my grandfather very proud by working with someone like Reba." He says he's dedicating his work on Reba's song The Only Promise That Remains to his grandpa. Awww.

JT gave MTV the low earlier this month. He's recently worked with Madonna, Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Rihanna ......go ahead and add 50 to the list.

Justin said, "Yes, I did a song with 50 as well, Timbaland and I. We call it AYO Technology, and it's really cool because it's a bounce record, it's kind of got the same tempo as My Love, so to hear 50 rapping on a track like that is really different for him. I'm a fan, man. I'm just working with people I'm a fan of."

Photo: Daily Stab

No comments: