Friday, June 15, 2007

McConaughey....People's Hottest



Matthew McConaughey is No. 1 on People's hottest bachelors list. The shirtless sand bohemian said, "What better way to enjoy it than at the beach, where few people wear shirts?" he said.

"I don't really have a workout regimen I follow. I just live my life. My goal is to break a sweat each day."

And yes, he does live in an RV. "Yes, the Airstream is my home, and I have two more being designed."

Some more hot tamales that made the list: Jake Gyllenhaal, Chris Evans, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Ludacris, Kenny Chesney, Blake Lewis, Adrian Grenier, Apolo Ohno and Justin Timberlake.

People/ Photo: Nosy Snoop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why as he's so freaky with the stump arms, ugly face and mangy hair?!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT

MATTHEW

McCONAUGHEY

DOESN'T

WANT

YOU

TO

KNOW...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpEJ7TNMqf8

(and now you do!)