Monday, July 02, 2007

I want to suck your blood....



Ethan Hawke is preparing for his new vampire role by growing out his hair. He will star in Daybreakers, a futuristic film packed with gore and creepiness. Willem Dafoe also stars in the movie, which will be shot in Australia.

Ethan said, "I'm going to make a vampire picture and I'm going to chew on some necks. Willem Dafoe and I are dulling vampires. It's a vampire movie set way in the future where everyone is a vampire and we're all eating our own resources, so we're trying to get off on foreign humans. We're trying to get off of trying to create blood substitutes. It's a big analogy about what's going on now. It's really dark and weird and everybody's sucking each other's blood."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy is so brave not to sell out like most Hollywood stars. I hope the film lives up to his interpretation of its meaning. Good Health To All.