Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pink refuses to help stupid girl



Pink has declined to write a song for Britney Spears. She says that poor Brit is an entertainer, not a real singer. Hey-ohhh!

Pink said she prefers real artists. "Not because I don't like Spears - I do think she's crazy enough to do one of my songs. But it's very hard for me to let go of my songs and the only people I write for are real singers - not that she's not a real singer, but she's more of an entertainer." Uh huh. Keep back tracking.

"When I mean real singers, I mean the likes of Lauryn Hill, Faith Hill - and I'd write for Amy Winehouse, because you need serious attitude to carry off the dumb stuff I write about." Girl please.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's just saying what everybody already knows. Under the circumstances, she's being quite gracious instead of dissing her