Thursday, June 09, 2005

Scarlett & Josh Hartnett



Kinda old gossip but what the hell. Scarlett Johansson is reportedly romancing Josh Hartnett after falling for him on the set of her latest movie. Yeah..I'm sure she is totally seducing him, forcing him even.

An insider said, "There was a real spark between Scarlett and Josh from the minute they met. Romance is definitely in the air. They have been on several dinner dates together."

Scarlett has said, "It's a fact of life that in my business it's almost impossible to keep a relationship permanent. I get upset at the thought because I know it can lead to loneliness."

"But another part of me has to accept that's the way things are going to be. I'm already an independent girl and I've got used to doing things in my own way."

No comments: