Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mom, why do you kiss girls?



Madonna says she had some explaining to do when her daughter Lourdes asked about the kiss with Britney Spears at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

"Lourdes is really obsessed with who is gay," says Madonna in an interview in Out magazine.

"And she even asked, 'Mum, you know they say that you are gay?' And I'm, 'Oh, do they? Why?' And she says, 'Because you kissed Britney Spears'."

"And I said, 'No, it just means I kissed Britney Spears. I am kissing her to pass my energy to her'." What? How old is Lourdes, three?

Pic: Oh no they didn't

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a horrible, ugly picture of her!

neal gardner said...

i want to pass my energy to gabsmash.

Anonymous said...

She looks like the alien from Close Encounters Of The Third Kind.

0000 said...

SIDENOTE: Madge. You aren't British. Lourdes didn't call you "mum," she called you "mom."

Gabs said...

NEAL! 0

AllyCat said...

What the hell kind of explanation is that when your daughter sees you kissing another woman? Just tell her the freaking truth...It's show business and I'd sell my soul for it, honey.....

Anonymous said...

I agree with you all!!! Except the one about the picture, I don't think it was that bad. I wonder what she's gonna say about where babies come from, "MOM,(noticing that lola calls her MOM not "mum".)where do babies come from?" "Well...um...your dad tries to pass his energy to me."
Or when she asks "Why didn't you pass your energy to me?" That will be a great magazine issue!!!