Friday, March 17, 2006

Seinfeld marriage in trouble?



Jerry's wife Jessica recently told a friend she's sick of him going on tour, according to In Touch. "She said she gave up her career and now just takes care of her children while he's on the road." Wow, and she gave up her husband for him too.

The source said, "She signed a prenup that would leave her with very little. She wouldn't be able to afford the same lifestyle she leads now with a Hamptons mansion and a 25 room penthouse in NYC."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What goes around comes around!

Unknown said...

Amen to that, Stacee. She dropped her husband of a few months to marry MR. Moneybags and live a cushy life....you can't have everything, Jessica.

Anonymous said...

Her first husband was a Niederlander, of Niederlander Theater on Broadway. He was no financial slouch, either. I question Seinfeld's judgement for marrying a woman who left her husband for him after being married for such a short time. He must have had women throwing themselves at him for quite a while. Why he chose her, when she was just as "golddiggingly unstable" as the others is puzzling. Niederlander must be happy to be rid of her.

Anonymous said...

I feel bad...they seemed happy. Maybe it's just gossip. Relationships break up for all reasons. It's easy to judge her first one from the outside and say that she's horrible, but who knows what went on behind closed doors. And no, I don't know her nor have I been in a similar situation to her situation with her first husband. But I have been judgmental about other people's relationships only to find myself suddenly in the same boat and rueing the day that I thought I had all the answers. So I try to keep a very open mind. Never say that it can't happen to you.