Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bevin was "the one"



Bachelor Lt. Andy Baldwin and his gal, social worker Tessa Horst, say that they have broken their engagement.

"We are very much in love and committed to our relationship," the couple said. "With the possibility of reassignment to a new location, we decided it was not the ideal time for Tessa to uproot herself and move out to Hawaii right now. Our relationship continues to deepen, and we're very hopeful about our future together."

Sounds like the typical public breakup statement. Meaning- I really like you but....I don't want to marry you. Just weeks ago at an ABC press party, Baldwin said that Horst was due to move to Hawaii at the end of that month.

Regarding his station in Hawaii, Baldwin said, "I know that I have a year left and I may have the option of a three-year tour. There is also the option of a position in California. There is also a chance of me going back to finish my residency training. I am a firm believer that everything happened for a reason, and I am a firm believer that this happened in my life for a reason. Tessa came onto the show for a reason, and it is like a dream come true." Time to move on....call Bevin.

People/Just Jared

No comments: