Friday, August 10, 2007

Leo is not impressed



Leonardo DiCaprio has decided not to campaign for any of the 2008 U.S. presidential candidates, because none of the hopefuls "inspire" him.

DiCaprio says candidates Senator Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and Republican Ron Paul have yet to catch his attention with their environmental policies.

He says, "I'm still on the fence about it, to tell you the truth. I have yet to hear a candidate that has clearly laid out their environmental policy in a way that is inspiring to me."

Leo adds, "I'm waiting for the right questions to be asked, and for these candidates to give really clear responses to what they're going to do in a tangible way - not a lot of rhetoric. I want to hear hardcore facts."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking the same thing. I also think we are all part of the process so good to ask that question - who is our environmental candidate and declare, we want an environmental candidate.