Wednesday, January 16, 2008

John Mayer protects Romo's girlfriend



Awww, how sweet. John Mayer posted a message about Jessica on his blog:

Dear Dallas and Surrounding Areas,

This isn't a sports blog, and it isn't a publicity stunt. (but have at me if it feels right.)

This is about doing what I think is right as a person, in this case speaking my mind.

I have never known anyone to have more pride in their home state and their upbringing in it than Jessica Simpson has in Texas. I don't really follow sports, but I have played some of my biggest and best concerts in your state, and having witnessed how dynamic the spirit there is, I'm betting emotions are running high right about now.

All witty barbs, blogs, and fashion policing aside, that girl loves Texas more than you know. It's one of her most defining traits as a person. So please don't try and take that away from her. (You probably wouldn't be able to, but it's less work for all involved.)

I just thought it would mean something coming from the guy who has the absolute least to gain from this. And if I'm out of line in having written it, too bad. I can spare a Wednesday's worth of bad press if it means sticking up for a good soul.


How sweet John, D/FW thanks you for that heartfelt message. Now STFU and go write a song or something....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I contemplate the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

gabsmash.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

Dear friends

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please visit our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/erfahrungen.html]brustvergrößerung erfahrungen[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?