Tuesday, January 22, 2008

RIP Heath Ledger



Heath Ledger has died in NY. He was found dead in his bed in his residence in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 PM ET today. Law enforcement sources told TMZ that prescription pills were found near his body.


According to NYPD a masseuse arrived at Ledger's apartment and was let in by a housekeeper. When Ledger didn't answer his bedroom door, the housekeeper and the masseuse opened it and found him unconscious. They attempted to wake him; when they couldn't, they called 911.


Prayers for his family and friends. So young and talented, God Bless

Visit TMZ for breaking details....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this image of Heath ledger from some site, in memory of him.

Daniela said...

I wish there was a way to turn back the clock Heath…and stop this from happening… One of the most talented and promising actors… so many images left unseen, so many emotions left to portray. And on top of it all, you seemed to be a genuine, nice and real person…
Wish I could turn back the clock and stop this from being true… You won my heart…talent is the most splendorous thing… I wish I could still watch you when we were both in our 60’s. Wish there was a way… My heart sunk when I first heard you were gone… And it sinks everytime I think of you… I just shake my head in sadness and disbelief...
I can´t take your face out of my mind Heath, and Gustavo Santaolalla’s “The Wings” from Brokeback’s soundtrack is playing in my head and won’t stop…Probably because it’s so sad, and so beautiful, and it reminds me of you…
Rest in peace, Heath.
This is just me, saying goodbye…
You’ll forever be up there with the greats to me Heath…
Love always,
Daniela.