Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Well, that's nice Hudson



Kate Hudson and her rocker husband Chris Robinson have agreed to end their five year marriage if either of them commits adultery. Very assuring...a little foreshadowing here?

Hudson admits she's often tempted to cheat on her hubby, but she knows he would leave her if she acted on her urges, because neither of them could forgive an extra-marital affair.

She says, "There's always going to be temptation. We made a pact that if that day ever came we'd be honest with each other and say, 'For some reason I want to sleep with somebody else.'.

"I'd love to say I'm the kind of person who'd say, 'I'm going to go through the bad and ugly,' and 'Oh God he cheated on me, but we're going to regain our trust.' I'd be gone. You move forward." Thanks for the heads up.

3 comments:

Chick said...

I keep forgetting how stupid most celebs are.

Gabs said...

chick...keep checking back and i will help you remember xo

Susan said...

OMG, that's too funny.