Monday, June 19, 2006

Running it into the ground



Angelina Jolie is already planning her next adoption. Anderson Cooper interviewed Jolie for CNN's dedicated day of programming for World Refugee Day. The talk airs Tuesday night on Cooper 360 at 10p.m. EDT

"We don't know which- which country. But we're looking at different countries," Jolie said. "And we're- I'm just- it's gonna be the balance of what would be best for Mad and for Z right now. It's, you know, another boy, another girl, which country, which race would fit best with the kids."

Angelina gave birth to daughter Shiloh last month. She also has little 16-month-old Zahara, adopted from Ethiopia, and 4-year-old Maddox, adopted from Cambodia.

AP

1 comment:

neal gardner said...

It's, you know, another boy, another girl, which country, which race would fit best with the kids."

I hate to say this, but... I will.
I used the same logic when I was trying to find a companion dog for my pug.