Friday, April 07, 2006

Eminem is already telling wife to shut the hell up



In a radio interview yesterday Kim Mathers claimed she had "been both unaware of Eminem's plans to file for divorce, and blamed their break up on his battle with addiction to prescription drugs."

She said, "He's having problems with his problem that he had, I was hoping we could get counseling and work it out, you know? Right after he came home from his rehab, we started to have a few problems, and I thought it was going to be in our best interest to delay the wedding, but he really pushed it and I thought it was really going to be something that worked this time.

"I don't really necessarily want to get divorced. I was hoping he was going to come home and say, 'I got us a counselor, let's go.' But you, know it didn't work out that way. I got an attorney at the door instead."

Eminem is furious over the claims, and immediately issued a statement through his publicist. He said, "The details surrounding both my marriage and subsequent filing for divorce are private, and I had hoped to keep them that way for the sake of my family...."

"However, a few of Kim's statements from her radio interview need to be addressed. First, her allegations regarding my status post-rehab are both untrue and unfortunate. Second, she was aware that I was filing for divorce. We both tried to give our marriage another chance and quickly realized that a wedding doesn't fix the underlying problems." Well, it does for 3 months anyway....

Photo: the bosh

1 comment:

0000 said...

OOPS! He did it a-GAIN. *singsong*