Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Poor Nick!



Bits of an interview with Nick Lachey from Rolling Stone are popping up. In the article, he explains part of what went wrong with Simpson, "Jessica and I began playing these parts even when we were by ourselves. It became a really blurred line. There was a question about what truly was our reality."

Among Lachey's revelations: "I'll tell you how I knew my marriage was over: I was told."

As for any doubts about trust in his marriage, he said, "I don't know if there were other men. But if she did cheat, it was the result of something bigger, not the reason we didn't work.... Sometimes I think it would be easier if I had just walked in the house and found her in bed with a guy. That would be clear-cut. End of story. I wouldn't have to deal with the uncertainty of adultery."

1 comment:

neal gardner said...

If I had known I could make Nick's life better by sleeping with Jessica Simpson, well, I would've tried to make his life the best ever.