Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ludacris is a good guy



Ludacris has been giving back through his organization, "The Ludacris Foundation." Established in 2001, "It is geared toward helping kids help themselves," he said. The org partners with other charities to make a major impact in it's efforts.

One charity that he is close to is the Make-A-Wish Foundation. "Any time they make a request for someone to meet with me, if it's something I can do within my schedule, I make it happen," he said.

Luda learned the importance of helping his community back when he was only 18. "I worked at a radio station in Atlanta before I got started as a rapper. We were required to do community service," he said.

He was a little reluctant at first- but when he realized the impact his participation had on the kids, he was hooked. "I started to see the looks of thanks on the kids' faces and it turned into something I loved."

OK!

2 comments:

neal gardner said...

"I started to see the looks of thanks on the kids' faces and it turned into something I loved."

He stole the words right out of R-Kelly's mouth.

SeeingDouble said...

One more reason I love Ludacris!!