Friday, February 23, 2007

The Anna Nicole/Britney connection



US Weekly reports that months before Anna Nicole's death, she tried to reach out to Britney Spears. Anna posted a plea to Baldy McBald on her website last August...

"If you see this for some oddball reason- because I look at your stuff too- and you want to be friends, I would so much love to hang out with you," Anna said. "I think you're totally cool, and I think we are about to have our babies around the same time...I would just love to meet you. You can call my lawyer, my best friend, my confidant Howard Stern. I think everyone has his number. He'll give it out to you, Britney. Take care, and I hope you do great on your second pregnancy. I'm sure you won't even see this, but if you do, I'd really love to talk to you. Bye."

The two never met up, and Brit is reportedly unfazed by Anna's death. A source told US, "Britney is so wrapped up in her own world and herself that she just doesn't care."

No comments: