Monday, February 26, 2007

Britney's ex spills her drug secrets



Britney's ex-husband Jason Alexander is speaking up because he is scared Britney will die just like Anna Nicole. Alexander says that Britney uses cocaine and prescription drugs, and she almost died from an overdose of pure ecstasy.

"It freaked me out when I saw she had shaved off her hair; that was clearly a cry for help," Alexander said. "She needs help."

Alexander also says that he took part in a drugged out threesome with Spears and a female dancer. "We used ecstasy at night to party and cocaine during the day to stay awake," Alexander said. "Then we would take downers like Valium or Vicodin to come down and rest."

"She definitely had a problem with drugs when we were together and that was three years ago."

Alexander said that Britney once took pure ecstasy in Las Vegas and she started to have problems breathing. "I took her into the bathroom and threw her in the shower. She was unconscious. She tripped and fell. I was trying to hold her up and speak to her. She wasn't moving."

"I remember looking down at her all crumpled in the tub with the water coming down. She looked so white and lifeless. I thought she was dead. I thought, 'This bitch is going to f--king die right here in front of me.'" She is sooo lucky that such a considerate guy was there to save her...

NY Daily News

No comments: