Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Barry Manilow is scared of Hasselbeck



Poor old guy. Barry Manilow has canceled an appearance on The View, because he "dislikes" co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

Manilow was scheduled to appear on the show today to promote his latest, The Greatest Songs of The Seventies. At the copa.... Copacabana

Manilow supposedly pulled out, after stating he finds host Hasselbeck "dangerous and offensive" and strongly disagrees with her "conservative views." Give me a break. God forbid someone has a different point of VIEW.

In a statement, Manilow says, "I strongly disagree with her views. I think she's dangerous and offensive. I will not be on the same stage as her... I cannot compromise my beliefs. I had made a request that I be interviewed by co-hosts Joy Behar, Barbara Walters or Whoopi Goldberg, but not Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Unfortunately, the show was not willing to accommodate this simple request, so I bowed out." I am sooo not buying his album now.

Photo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tool! Yeah, you go, Barry! You are so relevant. Bwahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog...you are doing a commendable job...keep going the work...