Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Jude Law arrested for manhandling photog



Jude Law was arrested for allegedly attacking a photographer outside his west London home. According to reports, Law accused the photographer of "being a pedophile" for trying to snap photos of his children.

The photographer said, "I was at a bus stop near Jude's house but I wasn't taking pictures of him. My camera was still in the bag."

"He was by himself when he recognized me and started accusing me of being a pedophile and that all I wanted to do was take pictures of his children. I was shocked at his behavior." He accused Law of trying to grab his camera and paramedics were called. I thought the camera was tucked away in a bag?

Law was taken to the police station and fingerprinted on "suspicion of causing bodily harm." The poor, defenseless photog suffered minor injuries. Bail was set and Jude must return in October.

The Sun

No comments: