Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jacko finds a bride



Word is Michael Jackson has secretly wed his children's current nanny. What? The National Enquirer has printed copies of a new real estate document, in which Jackson states that he is married.

Some sources close to MJ confirmed that he married 40-year-old nanny Grace Rwaramba in Las Vegas earlier this year.

"Grace... is one of his dearest friends. She is one of the few people who stood by his side through all of his problems - including the child molestation trial in 2005."

Image

Update: Jackson's people say the marriage documents are fake

2 comments:

Zeeth1952 said...

Well Ya See,
Dick-heads!! I had a real nice letter, dight off the top of my head all printed out and ready for sending, when youcome on and ask me if I have an account with you?? Who fucking cares?? Then I go through the application process and by the time that's over, the original message, that I'd written is gone!! Forcing me to think of some other cutting remark to make. But by the time your shit was finished, I'd lost the urge to remark!! Soi blow me!!! Asholes!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

...well alright than to the person above me.