Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Reese is not only adorable, she's human



In an interview with Elle, Reese Witherspoon talks about how hard it was to get over her marriage with Ryan Phillippe.

She said, "Right around Christmas time I was sitting in a parking lot and I felt like I just couldn't get out of the car. It was like, I can't get out of the car."

Reese said it helped her deal by thinking she was not the only person in the world going through a divorce. She said, "I thought, Okay, half of the parking lot has dealt with this. More than half of the parking lot has dealt with this. Okay, let's make it a little bigger. Half of this city has dealt with this. Okay, let's make it a little bigger – half of this country, until I finally got out of the car."

"It was like, 'It's OK. It's OK. There's this moment in 'Walk the Line,' where June Carter says, 'I was never aware of how much I was seen'- I was very aware of how much I was seen. It was this moment of self-discovery."

JJB

No comments: