Thursday, September 06, 2007

Gordon Ramsay burns his balls



British chef Gordon Ramsay "burnt his genitals in the kitchen last week because he wasn't wearing any underwear."

Ramsay says he was in "absolute agony" after the incident. Ya think? He went to a private London hospital for treatment, but told everyone it was for a knee injury.

He said, "I was standing too close to the hob when I was cooking. I was wearing these cotton trousers underneath I was going commando. Suddenly I felt this searing heat. My b**ocks were burning. I went to the hospital because of the excruciating pain. I had an ultrasound and I get the results on Friday. People think I went in for a knee injury."

Contactmusic.com/Photo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jumped up a-hole.

Anonymous said...

Balls flambé.

Anonymous said...

flaming t-bag delite