Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I was kidding!



Donald Trump said that he never offered Rosie O'Donnell a spot on The Apprentice. Well... until she refused. Time to backtrack.

He says, "No, I never offered Rosie a chance to be on The Apprentice. It's a good idea. Because I would fire her fat ass. She would definitely not last more than one show...I would love to fire Rosie, but I don't want her on the show. Everybody has been calling me and driving me crazy because they want to be on the show. We'll be announcing who we've chosen maybe over the next three or four weeks." Hope you are able to sleep until then....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is such an idiot

Anonymous said...

LET IT GO DONALD! Get a life!

Anonymous said...

pound that fat bitch into the dirt.

Anonymous said...

Woo.. his wife's eyes have lazers and will kill you too.